Livery at Manor Farm
Manor Farm provides DIY livery. We have an on-site all-weather, floodlit manege which is invaluable during the long winter months and when the weather is against us.
A professional team, including a qualified instructor, is on-site to help you with your horse.
The stables are located in the heart of the Quantock Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, giving you access to a beautiful countryside to hack out.
What is included in the livery?
- All DIY Livery is £200 per calendar month. This includes ad lib haylage and morning bring in. We will put in hard feed but you need to provide the feed.
- All horses are bedded on shavings which you also need to provide.
- Manor Farm horses have plenty of space and natural freedom. We try to keep horses on turnout as much as possible, depending on weather conditions and maintenance work.
- Help is available if you are unable to attend your horse at any time.
- The prices for extra help/tasks are displayed under Extra help/tasks price list.
Prices are also displayed at the yard.
- The livery is paid monthly in advance.
- Extra tasks will be invoiced separately at the end of each month.
We don't include grooming and exercising in the service, since part of owning a horse is the time you spend riding, grooming and forming a relationship with your horse.